As part of our work on Global Citizenship, the Global Goal (W)Rappers deliver the message!
The stars of the show!
Congratulations everyone, as we raise our Green Flag for Biodiversity.
We have been hard at work creating and designing biodiversity displays in our school.
Beginning of new school year and on to our next Green Flag, this one for Biodiversity. We have now formed our new Committee and all are bursting with great new ideas!
Congratulations to all one again! We have been awarded our 4th Green Flag for Travel.
"Do you want to survive? Don't drive - keep the good vibes alive!"
We continue on our journey to achieve our Fourth Green Flag and this time, the theme is Travel.
So far, we have been awarded three flags:
1. Litter and Waste
All members of our school community are involved in the progess of acquiring this new flag, i.e., children, staff, parents and local community.
Some of our events to date:-
1. Election of our new committee
2. Continuous check-ups on litter and waste, water and energy themes.
3. Survey on travelling to/from school.
4. Setting up 'Green Detectives'.
5. Learn '7 Steps'.
6. Noticebaord upkeep.
7. Christmas 'recycled' decorations.
8. Class colouring competitions and travel poems.
9. Plant boxes with flowers and vegetables and upkeep.
Plant and harvest potatoes.
10. Wormery rota
11. New Green Code composed.