Term 1 is certainly marching ahead at a vigorous pace. Half term is over and the cold days of November are upon us. As the front yard was resurfaced over the summer, the benches had to be removed. These have now been varnished and replaced again. We are hard at work planting spring bulbs which will provide a splash of colour next term. As you are aware, the school was successful in securing funding under the Summer Works scheme to upgrade our toilet facilities. The Board of Management are in the final stages of putting together a plan which should greatly improve the provision of toilets for children in the school. This will be discussed at the Annual General Meeting.
Some items to note during this term:
1.Trip to Airfield- Tuesday 11th (3rd-6th) Friday 14th (JI-2nd)
2. Annual General Meeting- Monday 17th
3. School Photos- Tuesday 18th, Wednesday 19th
4. Visit by Rev Peter Murray, President of the Methodist Church in Ireland-Tuesday 18th
5. Parent Teacher Meetings-From Thursday 27th(Times to follow)
6. School Carol Service-December 17th, 7pm